Good morning, lovelies!
Raise your hand if you remembered I also write a blog! I know, I’ve been a terrible blogger over the past few months, and you can trust me when I say I absolutely hate this. I should have populated this english blog, by now (with the tons of old posts that you can still read here) but I haven’t. The extensive list of fabulous content I wanted to puslish lies there, unattended, because I hardly ever have the time to write, let alone to do the appropriate research and take photographs to go with it all. So I have to make do with tiny posts like this, will you excuse me?
Todays post is a season classic. One of those posts devoted to all of you who have received a wedding invite, or will receive one shortly. I know you’re in a planning frenzy already! What to give the newlyweds as a present? What to wear? (Check out my Pinterest board for ideas) Maybe it’s time to book the hairdresser… Accessory are always a riddle. Shall we wear nice jewellery flat sandals or heels? Will the appropriate bag be spacious or a classy minimal clutch?
This last question is particularly tricky, especially since we women tend to carry along with us quite an array of things and props. But I will show you how a tiny clutch can hold everything you really need for that day.
What you see here is one of my trusted Accessorize clutches, and the tiniest I have. All the things in that picture? They can easily fit into it!
– tissues, perfect for any mishap, from tears of joy to spills;
– purse, to fit coins for the parking but also safety pins and a tiny sewing kit for fashion emergencies;
– diva shades, to wear ONLY outdoor and in plain sun, never when kissing the bride or chatting to other guests during drinks;
– Sephora deodorant wipes, a must-have for summer weddings;
– a hand sanitizer, to spare you any unncessary queue at the Ladies;
– feminine wipes, no more issues with missing toilet paper!
– a miniature gloss for touch-ups, come on you’re not the bride, you don’t need to bring a full make-up bag. I mean, you’re certainly not going to spend two hours retouching your make up. And if you are… there’s who’s responsible for the queue at the Ladies!
– ID and ATM card and some cash.
Add your smartphone and a keyring with your car and door key… et voilà!
There’s you clutch ready to go! So what do you think? What kind of bag/clutch will you be carrying at this years weddings? What’s going to be inside? Let me know in the comments below!